We’ve done everything from backyard barbeques to black tie galas. Rental City has the ability to provide you with specialized services unmatched by the competition. We have provided
- Black lights
- Hay bales
- Sleigh rides
- Spot lights
- Plasma TV
- Risers for head tables
- Dance floors
- Staging towers
- Advertising structures
- Scaffolding for displays
Let your mind do the wandering. If we don’t have it, we can get it. We also subcontract with florists, DJ’s and wedding planners to get you the best service and rates for your event..
Wedding Equipment Rental
With countless decisions and details — not to mention a budget — planning a wedding is a complicated process. Trying to plan your dream wedding while watching your dollars may seem impossible, but there are several money-saving things you can do.
Renting our equipment is a smart choice for brides and party planners. We provide a wide range of options for tents, linens, china, stemware, decorations and more. Think of us as an unending closet full of the latest trends, so you’ll never have to make do with outdated styles and colors.
We also offer professional assistance for wedding equipment rentals, helping you plan all the intricate details of your big day. From linens and décor to china and stemware, we make sure you don’t overlook any of the important fine points. You’ll have the event of a lifetime without costs that last a lifetime, too.
On your wedding day, the last thing you want is to have to wear long johns under your tuxedo or worry about perspiration stains on your white wedding dress. We have the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment required to keep your wedding event comfortable, whether it is a cold, early spring/late fall day or the dog days of summer.
- Portable air conditioners
- Portable heaters
When it comes to planning a wedding, most couples don’t want to settle for cookie-cutter solutions that will make their wedding appear impersonal or even unremarkable. Instead, they want the biggest day of their lives to represent the two of them and no one else.
This yearning for personalization doesn’t have to translate into more money. On the contrary — whether you’re planning a formal wedding or a more casual event, you can incorporate personalized touches without breaking the bank by renting the materials you will need.
From vases, to chandeliers, to helium balloons or faux floral centerpieces, Rental City provides personalized materials that can make the difference between a run-of-the-mill event and your dream wedding.
“You can rent just about anything to make your wedding perfect,” said Christine Wehrman, CEO of the American Rental Association (ARA), the global trade association for the rental industry. “By renting products for your wedding, you don’t have to settle for items that don’t fit your personalized vision. You’ll get exactly what you’re looking for and you’ll have access to products that may have otherwise been too expensive in large quantities.”
Make an impression by choosing table linens in your wedding colors, or go with all–white, then add chair covers with a bow-tie sash and matching napkins in accent colors. Rental City has a beautiful selection of colors to pick from. Be sure to ask us for sample swatches of the linens so you can coordinate colors with your bridesmaid dresses and flowers. Add your choice of china and glassware to the arrangement for each table and get a rich and sophisticated setting.
If you’re looking for the beauty of an outdoor location without the worry about the weather, tents are a great way to create the wedding of your dreams. Rental City has the largest selection of tents in Michigan to create the venue, as well as everything you need to make it beautiful and comfortable.
Huge tents and elegant canopies come in wedding white and many also come with clear tops — thus allowing guests access to the drama of a sunset or a sparkling night sky.
We also offer personalized service to help you choose the right rentals to make your dream wedding come to realization. We help ease the tension of pre-wedding set up with our knowledge and experience. We are even available to help you throughout the event as well, keeping it on track and flowing smoothly.
Rental City can also help you assess the site for things like power accessibility, ground water issues, or overhead power lines before you book your venue.
Equipment for all events, no matter how big or small, can be rented from Rental City. Call us at 989 792-8701 and let’s get started making your dream wedding come true.
You can use rented portable flooring as tent flooring or temporary flooring for your wedding. Here are only a few of the reasons to rent a portable floor.
- Attractive. Renting portable flooring gives everything from a tent to an exhibit booth a little something extra.
- Preserves turf. Whether the event takes place in a tent in the backyard or at a stadium, no one wants the ground destroyed. Portable flooring with a light footprint supports the weight of all your guests and special-event equipment, while protecting turf from damage.
- Clean. Unfortunately, we still cannot predict all changes in the weather. If Mother Nature decides to rain down on your tented event, rented portable flooring can help keep your guests’ fine clothing free of grass and mud stains.
- Easy to install. Our trained professionals can transport, set up and later tear down portable flooring installations to ensure proper installation.
- Safe. Portable flooring rentals help keep guests safer by reducing slips and falls.
Portable flooring not only provides temporary flooring in locations that currently have none, it also gives you the ability to cover undesirable flooring at an event venue to create the unique atmosphere you desire. Fortunately, now more than ever before, the number of portable flooring choices for rent abounds.
Portable flooring tiles. Create the color-coordinated look that you want for your event by renting vinyl flooring tiles available in a variety of colors.
Carpeted portable flooring. You easily can achieve a carpeted area at your event by renting carpeted portable flooring that comes in interlocking panels.
Portable floor mats and decking. Durable, interlocking, floor mat and decking panels provide an ideal surface for temporary walkways, roadways, parking lots and outside smoking areas at your event. You also can rent this portable flooring to protect turf in a stadium from foot-traffic damage at events, such as a concert or graduation. You even can use them as flooring for tent floors and stages. Portable floor mats and decking come in a variety of styles and colors. Some mats and decking have raised areas on them to offer extra traction, while others have slats for drainage and ventilation. Portable flooring is also available in a rollout for quick and easy installation.
Artificial turf flooring. Rent this temporary flooring option to bring the look of grass indoors or outdoors. This resilient flooring choice comes in many colors.
Dance floors. Beautiful wood, vinyl or slate, portable dance floors for rent also can function as temporary flooring in many places, including an entire tent floor.
Portable flooring pole sections. Rental flooring pole sections fit snugly around a tent pole to prevent any injuries that can occur from left out floor sections.
Plywood or plastic subfloor. Renting this flooring option opens up design possibilities because you can mix the types of surfaces — carpet, fabric, wood, vinyl and stone flooring or decking — used on top of it. For example, you may want a dance floor in one area, but carpeting in a banquet area. A subfloor lets you transition between the two surfaces seamlessly. Plywood subfloors also allow you to put flooring wherever you need it, even on an uneven, grassy surface.
The wedding cake plays a starring role in your wedding event — next to the bride, it is always the center of attention at the reception. To ensure your wedding cake receives the accolades it deserves, be sure to discover the varied selection of traditional and non-traditional wedding cake displays, wedding cake toppers and miscellaneous wedding cake accents available to rent at Rental City.. See below how rental can help you make the most of your wedding cake.
- Variety. Cake displays now come in a wide variety of styles to coordinate with any wedding theme you may select. Types of wedding cake displays include cake stands, cake plateaus, cake risers and wedding cupcake trees. It is important to pick the cake display that will accent your cake, but not distract from its beauty. Whatever option you choose, you can have the cake of your dreams and eat it too.
- Focal point. As one of the focal points of the wedding reception, your wedding cake must look its best and a rented cake display and accessories can make it possible. You also can draw attention to the cake by placing it on an eye-catching table that will make guests anticipate the cake-cutting ceremony all through dinner. You can create this table by using dazzling, rented linens, lighting and candle or floral holders that accent the wedding cake itself. Many brides also choose to display the groom’s cake next to the bride’s cake on this table. Each guest can take home a slice of the groom’s cake in a box. According to old Southern legend, any single woman who attends the wedding should sleep with her piece of this cake under her pillow to prompt her to dream of her future husband.
Here are some ideas on how to use our centerpiece items to make your wedding centerpiece unique, beautiful and affordable.
- Hurricane lamp. Surround a rented hurricane lamp with lovely flowers to add interest to it. Be careful to use flowers with a mild fragrance or beautiful silks to prevent overpowering guests with fragrance.
- Glass bowl or cylinder vase. Float candles in these beautiful, rented items for maximum light reflection and beauty. Check with your rental store professional to make sure the items are heat-resistant.
- Basket. Arrange beautiful flowers in a rented wire, wooden or woven basket.
- Vases. Create a centerpiece composed of small rented vases, each containing a beautiful orchid, which each guest can take home as a table favor.
- Pedestal cake stand. Place a small, tiered wedding cake on a beautiful rented pedestal cake stand and use as a table centerpiece in place of the traditional flowers or candles.
- Candleholders/Candelabra. Wrap flowers around the bases of the candleholders or candelabra to increase its beauty.
- Mirrors. Use a rented mirror to make a small centerpiece look larger.
With or without a caterer, your wedding reception buffet can match a catered event if you rent chafers to keep food warm. Here are other compelling reasons to rent chafers:
- Appealing. Sometimes the presentation of food can affect one’s appetite as much as the appearance and aroma of the food itself. Your wedding guests will feel like royalty when you serve up their food in ornate chafers.
- Practical. So, you have decided on the perfect menu for your wedding reception buffet. Now you have to make sure that the food stays warm and tasty. Rental chafers solve this problem deliciously.
- Affordable. You do not have to spend a lot of money buying chafers that you may never use again after your wedding reception. You can rent chafers for one-time use at a fraction of the cost of buying them. Rental chafers also provides a more elegant food service option than you otherwise could afford to buy.
- Correct food portions. Since rental chafers allow wedding guests to serve themselves, guests can take just the types and amounts of food that they will eat, preventing expensive food waste.
- Fewer servers needed. When wedding guests serve food to themselves from rental chafers, it means that you will not need to hire as many food servers.
- Quick and easy food service. A buffet that uses rental chafers allows wedding guests to move through the line and get their food quickly.
For the latest trends without the extra cost, renting has never been more in vogue.
From choosing your china and linens to finding the latest decor and color options, remain stress-free with help from Rental City’s wedding rental professionals. We help you plan all of the intricate details for your big day.
Brides today are thinking outside the box. Here are some top trends to consider:
- Color: Top trends are bright and bold. From ruby reds, rich blues, vivid violets and sunshine yellows, splashes of color liven up your decor and create a memorable atmosphere.
- Go virtual: It’s unlikely that every guest you invite will be able to attend, so now technology is bringing people closer together no matter where they reside. Share the special day with having your guests attend virtually.
- Bouquets: Adorn your blooms with gems or feathers for a stunning accent as you walk down the aisle. Or, skip flowers altogether and be creative with vintage broaches from friends and family or a sparkling jewelry bouquet with supplies from your local craft store.
Whatever trends you decide to incorporate into your big day, renting your dream wedding supplies rather than buying is a wise decision. You’ll get the latest trends at an affordable price at Rental City.